Tuesday, February 9, 2016
For Amazon smile, go to https://smile.amazon.com/ and register with their existing Amazon info. Then simply pick to support the Heart of America Men’s Chorus and shop as normal. Amazon donates a percentage of all sells back to us. It doesn’t cost the user anything.
You Shop. Amazon Gives.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Questions? Learn more about AmazonSmile
- Not interested? Shop Amazon.com
- Represent a charitable organization? Visit org.amazon.com
What is AmazonSmile?AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Can I change my charity?Yes, you can change your charity any time. Your AmazonSmile purchases after the change count towards your newly selected charity. To change your charity, sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser and simply select “Change your Charity” in “Your Account.”
What charities can I choose from?You can choose from almost one million eligible 501(c)(3) public charitable organizations.
What if my selected charity does not register to participate in the AmazonSmile program or becomes ineligible?If an organization does not register to participate or becomes ineligible, you will have a chance to select a different organization or we will redistribute donations earned among other organizations receiving donations.
If I represent a charitable organization, how can I learn more about registering my organization for AmazonSmile?Go to org.amazon.com to learn how to register your organization to receive donations.
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
Can I receive a tax deduction for amounts donated from my purchases on AmazonSmile?Donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation and are not tax deductible by you.
How can I learn more about AmazonSmile?Please see complete AmazonSmile program details.
HOAMC is now set up to receive rewards using your Dillon’s card. Instructions are below. If you don’t have an online account, you must set that up first before adding the NPO number.
We have been assigned a new NPO number 83174.
A customer must have 3 things to register and begin supporting HEART OF AMERICA MEN'S CHORUS:
- A Plus card, which is available at any store by asking an associate
- A valid email address, which can be obtained from any free online service and can be anonymous
- A personalized account at our (Dillon's) website, which again can be anonymous
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Members must visit Dillon's website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in OR Create an account (see below on creating an online account at our website)
- Click on "Enroll Now"
- Enter the 5-digit NPO and search
- Select your Organization and click on "Enroll"
TO CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AT OUR WEBSITE:
- Visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Click on "Register" at the top of the page
- Enter your email address, password, zip code (select preferred store) and check the box if you desire to receive email communication from us
- Click on "Create Account" at the bottom of the page
- You will receive an email confirmation to your inbox, to activate your account click on the link in the body of the email and enter your sign in information to confirm
For assistance setting up an online account or with general questions, please feel free to contact Dillon's at 800-576-4377option 3.
Heart of America Men’s Chorus cordially invites you to Valentine N’ Dine, an evening of good food, chocolate, wine and romance to be held Sunday, February 14th from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at The Egg Crate 8606 W. 13th, Suite 150. Tickets are $14 for singles or $25 for groups of two. Reservations are suggested but not required. To make reservations please reply to the Facebook event or call the chorus phone at 316-708-4887.
Meat and meatless lasagna, salad, garlic bread and desert will be on the menu. Drinks, provided with your ticket, include tea, coffee, and wine. At 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. raffle baskets will be given out. Give us your name and email address to get a free raffle ticket. There will also be musical entertainment during the event.
HOAMC is honored to provide a gay friendly event that is also open to anyone else who would like to attend.