Saturday, March 2, 2013

Free Tickets to HOAMC's Performance of "Out of My Range."

Thank you for reading the Heart of America Men's Chorus blog.  We have a special offer for you.  Each day, starting today (Saturday, March 2nd through March 10th), we will have a drawing for free tickets for our upcoming show "Out of My Range" which premiers next Saturday, March 9th at Newman University's DeMattias Performance Center.

Here is how it works...

Email me at tazirk@aol.com with "HOAMC Free Tickets" in the subject line.  The first THREE emails that I receive for that day will receive a pair (2) free tickets for the concert day of your choice (Saturday, March 9 at 7 p.m. or Sunday, March 10 at 4:30 p.m.)  In your email you must include your name (first and last) and your choice of Saturday or Sunday tickets.  I will email you back that day to let you know if you have tickets.  If you don't get in that day...feel free to try again the next day.  You can pick them up at the show at Will-Call right outside the auditorium doors.

I will also be checking email on Saturday and Sunday (the show days).  I will close the Saturday, March 9 giveaway at 6 p.m. and the Sunday, March 10 giveaway at 3:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment